There are a lot of reasons to visit Las Vegas, so narrowing that list down to five is a bit difficult. Here at Red Carpet VIP, our focus is Vegas nightclubs and hotels. But there are so many more reasons to visit. Let’s take a look at our Top 5:
1) World Class Restaurants – Whether you are looking to pig out at a buffet, eat delicate meals at a fancy French restaurant or bite into an amazing cut of beef, Las Vegas has plenty of options up and down the strip (and off). Some of the worlds most renowned chefs have attached their names and reputations to the ultra-competitive market that is Las Vegas. Not sure where to go? Ask your concierge, ask the locals and read reviews on Yelp.com and other review sites or even ask your cab/limo driver! There are plenty of options for all different budgets so don’t be afraid to try something new!
2) Shows & Concerts – Las Vegas has come a long way since the Rat Pack used to grace the stage at the Sands and other venues, drawing crowds to their smoky show room to listen to the legendary performers. While you can still catch a number of headliner shows in town, production shows now dominate the Las Vegas strip. Seems like every where you turn there is a new Cirque du Soleil show popping up, each with its own unique theme and super talented cast. Looking for something a little more risque? We have you covered! From the girls of Fantasy to the guys of Thunder From Down Under, there is something for everyone.
3) Museums & Galleries – When thinking of Las Vegas, it’s doubtful that museums and galleries would come to mind, however there are quite a few impressive and unique offerings around town. Some of the unique offerings include the Mob Museum, National Atomic Testing Museum, Pinball Hall of Fame, Bodies Exhibit, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. There are also quite a few art galleries and auto collections as well.
4) Attractions – Need a break from the Strip? Want something fun to do during the day? Las Vegas has a number of attractions that will have you forgetting that you are in the home of the multi-million dollar casinos. If you have always dreamed of being behind the wheel of a super car going at top speeds, handling heavy machinery or firing rounds out of a machine gun, you can fulfill them while right here in Las Vegas. The Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon are within driving distance and there are several trails in the mountains around the Valley as well.
5) Las Vegas Nightclubs – More and more people are coming to Vegas to party each year and with the incredible Vegas clubs, who can blame them? Clubs like XS, Omnia, Hakkasan and more are bringing in some of the top DJ’s in the world to spin the latest and greatest in music. Some of the top nightclubs in the world are right here in Las Vegas!
You can keep up to date with what’s happening in Las Vegas by following us on Facebook and Twitter where we send out daily updates about what’s happening in Vegas. We also share places to visit, things to do and info on how Red Carpet VIP can help make your next trip to Vegas even better!